WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Google Chrome.

It's been a while since I posted anything to my blog. Mainly because it was just not working. Links failed, pictures could not be uploaded, it was a failure in so many ways. Then I thought I would try a different browser. Well, what a difference that made!

Internet Explorer was rejecting links all the time. It got worse every time I used it. I thought I had nothing to lose, so I looked at Google Chrome. Wow, it is FAST! It is simple, and no more dead links! You can download tons of extensions, that actually work. This is the best browser I have ever used! Not only that, but the Blog works again!

Even Joanie is getting used to it, and I haven't heard any more of those four letter words from her when she is on the net.

St Thomas US VI. Blackbeard's Castle
If you would like to take a look at it, kind of a try before you buy thing, click the link http://www.google.ca/ and dig down a bit to Google Chrome. It loads quickly, and you don't have to give up your current browser, they can both sit on your computer. No need to uninstall the old browser either. And here is the best part. It's free! And the Blog works again!

In a way this is a test and I am going to add a photo from our Caribbean trip, just to be sure the photo upload works.

So what do you think, care to try Chrome?

No comments:

Post a Comment